Meeting Rooms & Corporate Events
We have several private meetings and events spaces ideal for your conference, training event or AGM. Our rooms are self-contained, with their own entrances, nearby loos and acccess to nearby breakout spaces. Rooms combine the modern technical features your need with the character features of our tastefully converted farm.
The farmland and rural backdrop makes an inspirational setting for your event, whilst also being very close to major transport routes, incluidng the M1 and East Midlands Airport. We’re also the perfect corporate events venue for Donington Park Racing Circuit, being located right next door, with our own short walk-way into the main entrance.
Residential conferences and meetings are a speciality. Our 19 bedrooms and farmhouse kitchen, serving local produce and AGA cooked breakfast and meals are at your disposal.
Central England location
• Located minutes from the M1, M42 and A50, 80% of the UK is within a two-hour drive
• We’re very close to Nottingham East Midlands Airport (EMA); a 5-minute drive.
• East Midlands Parkway Train Station is a 15-minute drive.
In short we’re superbly located for your event, whether it’s local, national or international.
We pride ourselves on our flexible customer-centred approach. As no two events are the same, our concientious team will help you to plan the day’s activities and be on-hand for anything you might need.
We’ve hosted product launches, AGMs, networking days, exhibitons, team building away-days, training seminars and much more! As events specialists we can help deliver the day you want.
Themed day? We can produce a bespoke lunch or private dinner menu to match.
Our corporate clients come back to us time and time again. With consistently positive feedback, we believe our service is very good value for money.
Choose from our meeting rooms packages below or email email@example.com for a tailored quote based upon your exact needs.
Daily Delegate Rate - £32
• A private room; your choice of layout & seating
• Writing pad and pencil for each delegate. Use of projection screen & flip chart
• Cooked 1-course lunch from a short menu (or a buffet)
• Fresh unlimited coffee, tea, biscuits and iced water throughout the day
• Dedicated point of contact to assist you throughout the day
• Free high-speed WIFI
• Free parking
(Minimum spend of £200 applies)
Residential Rate - £135*
• Everything listed under the Daily Delegate Rate, plus….
• 2 course dinner in our Farmhouse Dining Room
• Overnight stay (we have 19 beautiful en suite rooms)
• Full English Breakfast
* £135 Monday – Thursday. £160 Friday – Sunday.
• Projector Hire £80 per day
• Other AV or speaker system hire POA
• Bacon Rolls on arrival £4 pp
• Mini Danish Pastries on arrival £2 pp
• A sweet breaktime snack £2 pp
• A dessert at lunchtime £4.50 pp
• Additional / break-out room POA
• Walking tour of our ancient Deer Park* £60
*A highly recommended guided Historical Parkland walk. Approx 3.5 mi, allow 2 hours.
Subject to host availability. Refunded in event of inclement weather. Wellingtons or
Walking Boots required.
Get in touch
Contact us with your enquiries either by using our form opposite, or by calling us on 01332 862409.