Welcome to our beautiful, rural site, surrounded by woodland and next-door to Donington Park racing circuit.
Our site is covid-secure but our operation has reduced and tents are only welcome at weekend – see more details below.
- Please read our site rules & booking terms & cancellation policy
- Be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
Our site is used by Download as the RIP campsite. Camping tickets for our site can only be booked via Download.
We’re glad to be open again!
Please read before booking:
For the remainder of 2020 our shared facilities (toilets & showers) will only be open and cleaned at weekends. So…
We are only taking bookings for tents on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
We ask anyone with touring units to use their own facilities
Please look out for a pre-arrival email with instructions of how to get onto the site.
Unfortunately the farmhouse will not be open so please make your own arrangements for catering.
Your safety is our priority.
Race meeting weekends
• The only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees.
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 46 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• Over 80 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (£1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Calor gas on sale (replacement only)
• On-site caravan servicing available by prior arrangement
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away