The only permanent caravan site and campsite at Donington Park Circuit
– You are welcome to check in to the caravan site from 10am ’til until 9pm (please note that you may need to come to the hotel reception).
– Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead at all times and providing you clean up behind them.
– Residents are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
– No fires are allowed on the grass, but BBQs can be used if raised on bricks.
– Please be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
– We only have a limited number of large pitches for 7m+ motorhomes available to book online: please telephone us if these appear as sold out.
Off the Tracks Festival: 30th August – 1st September
Festival ticket includes camping Friday & Saturday nights. Additional nights camping can be purchased on arrival at £10 per person per night, under 5s free. Electric Hook-up £5 per night.
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions, and cancellation policy.
Race meeting weekends
• We are the only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees
• On busier weekends we sometimes open a campsite bar and have a take-out service (fish & chips, pizza etc) exclusively for race meeting residents
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 35 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• 72 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (L1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Hotel restaurant and bar – open most evenings for drinks, bar snacks and meals
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away