The only permanent caravan site and campsite at Donington Park Circuit
– You are welcome to check in to the caravan site from 10am ’til until 9pm (please note that you may need to come to the hotel reception).
– Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead at all times and providing you clean up behind them.
– Residents are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
– No fires are allowed on the grass, but BBQs can be used if raised on bricks.
– Please be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
– We only have a limited number of large pitches for 7m+ motorhomes available to book online: please telephone us if these appear as sold out.
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions, and cancellation policy.
We are sold out for Touring Car this weekend – sorry.
Race meeting weekends
• We are the only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees
• On busier weekends we sometimes open a campsite bar and have a take-out service (fish & chips, pizza etc) exclusively for race meeting residents
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 35 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• 72 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (L1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Hotel restaurant and bar – open most evenings for drinks, bar snacks and meals
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away