Welcome to our beautiful, rural site, surrounded by woodland and next-door to Donington Park racing circuit.
- Please read our site rules & booking terms & cancellation policy
- Be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
Our site is used by Download as the RIP campsite. Camping tickets for our site can only be booked via Download.
Important changes to our site
- Any stays before 12th April must be for essential/work purposes only, in line with government guidance.
- Covid-secure site. Your safety is our priority. We have hand sanitiser at high-touch locations and regular cleaning in place. We ask that customers in touring units use their own toilet & shower facilities where possible.
- Changes to arrival. You no longer need to visit the hotel reception to check-in. Please look out for an email 24 hours ahead of your arrival with instructions of how to get on-site.
- Hotel facilities. Unfortunately during 2021 the farmhouse will not be open for food and drink except on selected major race weekends.
Race meeting weekends
• The only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees.
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 46 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• Over 80 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (£1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Calor gas on sale (replacement only)
• On-site caravan servicing available by prior arrangement
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away