The only permanent caravan site and campsite at Donington Park Circuit.
Our beautiful site is serviced by the Hotel, which is where you’ll to check-in. The Hotel is usually open for evening meals, especially on busy weekends.
– You are welcome to check in to the caravan site from 10am ’til until 9pm (please note that you may need to come to the hotel reception).
– Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead at all times and providing you clean up behind them.
– Residents are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
– No fires are allowed on the grass, but BBQs can be used if raised on bricks.
– Please be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
– We only have a limited number of large pitches for 7m+ motorhomes available to book online: please telephone us if these appear as sold out.
Our site is used by Download as the RIP campsite. Camping tickets for our site can only be booked via Download.
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions, and cancellation policy.
COVID-19 & Re-opening
We are now open and welcoming bookings.
We are asking that caravans and motorhomes use their own toilet and shower facilities as this has been identified as a key way to keep everybody safe during the current health situation. During July & August; Our showers & toilets will be closed Monday – Thursday, therefore we cannot accept units without own facilities, they will be open and cleaned frequently Friday – Sunday.
Unfortunately the farmhouse will not be open so please make your own arrangements for catering. Your safety is our priority and we will be following government guidance as it is updated.
If you have a booking for a race weekend which has been postponed and haven’t already heard from us, please contact us with your booking reference: [email protected]
Race meeting weekends
• The only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees.
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 46 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• Over 80 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (L1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Calor gas on sale (replacement only)
• On-site caravan servicing available by prior arrangement
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away