The only permanent caravan site and campsite at Donington Park Circuit.
Our beautiful site is serviced by the Hotel, which is where you’ll to check-in. The Hotel is usually open for evening meals, especially on busy weekends.
– You are welcome to check in to the caravan site from 10am ’til until 9pm (please note that you may need to come to the hotel reception).
– Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead at all times and providing you clean up behind them.
– Residents are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
– No fires are allowed on the grass, but BBQs can be used if raised on bricks.
– Please be aware that we are located two miles from East Midlands Airport and there will be aircraft noise at night.
– We only have a limited number of large pitches for 7m+ motorhomes available to book online: please telephone us if these appear as sold out.
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions, and cancellation policy.
We have temporarily stopped taking booking for dates falling before 18th June 2020.
If you have a booking for a race weekend which has been postponed, we will be getting in touch regarding your options of postponement or cancellation. You are also welcome to email us with your booking reference: [email protected]
3rd Party Event dates 2020
17th – 19th July / Japfest & TRAX
Camping can only be booked via the organiser
14th – 16th August
We have no availability during this time, sorry
2th – 7th September / Off the Tracks Festival
Camping for Fri 4th & Sat 5th is included in your ticket. Nights either side are £20 per unit (includes 2 people) plus £10 per extra person (electric hook-up is +£5 per night). Please call us to book.
Race meeting weekends
• We are the only permanent caravan and campsite at Donington Park – the site has direct pedestrian access to the pits and paddock entrance of Donington Park, allowing guests to save on parking fees
• The Hotel is kitchen and bar is open most evenings. Pre-booking is advised. We sometimes open a campsite bar and have a take-out service (fish & chips, pizza etc) exclusively for race meeting residents.
• Click here to find out what’s going on at the circuit
Please read our booking terms before booking for safety information, conditions and cancellation policy.
• 60 permanent grass pitches for tents, caravans and small motorhomes
• Up to 200 overflow pitches for major race meetings
• 46 hard-standing pitches (first come, first choice – these cannot be reserved)
• Over 80 Electric hook-up (EHU) points
• Toilets and showers cleaned regularly (L1 per use of shower)
• Chemical waste disposal
• Hotel restaurant and bar – open most evenings for drinks and dinner
• Calor gas on sale (replacement only)
• On-site caravan servicing available by prior arrangement
• Supermarkets, pubs and restaurants just a 5 minute drive away