Our interactive Virtual Tour
Why Donington Park Farmhouse…
• Exclusive use of the venue
• Exclusive use of the courtyard garden, a stunning self-contained sun-trap
• Bar open ’til midnight. Music ’til 12.30am
• A choice of two stunning licensed rooms for your ceremony
• A day that flows, with different rooms for each part of the day
• In-house catering from our talented chefs, meaning less leg work for you
• Local produce including Venison from our held of wild-living deer, and high-welfare Beef and Lamb from our neighbouring farm.
• The whole of our grounds to explore with your photographer, including woods and farmland
• Use of one of our cake stand & free cake service
• A well-stocked, staffed bar (with fair prices!)
• A wedding co-ordinator to help with your planning and run the day
• 19 bedrooms available to pre-book for your guests
• Award-winning Green credentials for an eco-friendly wedding day
• Family-run business with strong links to the local community and environment
View our FAQs below. If you still have questions, contact us!
Do you offer set packages?
Because every Wedding is unique, we don’t. You choose the items off our menus to suit your needs and budget. If you’d like some help pricing up the day please just give us a call.
What's your availability? Can we hold a date?
Give us a call on 01332 862409 and we’ll tell your our available dates.
You can hold a date for a week free of charge, with no obligation 🙂
Who is the local Registrar for ceremonies?
North West Leicestershire Registration Service.
Telephone: 0116 305 65 65
Opening hours: 08:45 – 16:15 Monday to Friday
What time does the Barn close?
On Wedding days the Threshing Barn bar serves drinks until 12am. Music and dancing can continue ’til 12.30am!
How many guests can the venue accommodate?
Up to 150 for a 3 course Wedding Breakfast and up to 300 at night – or a lot less!
What’s the deposit?
We usually ask for a £1000 initial deposit or the full barn hire for the date if it is within a year.
What accommodation do you offer?
The hotel has 19 lovely bedrooms at a special rate for wedding guests. There is also a huge camping ground that your guests can book online.
Who does the catering?
We have our own fantastic team in the kitchen. We get lots of compliments on our delicious canapes, wedding breakfasts and evening food options, so you’re in good hands.
Is the Barn wheelchair accessible?
Yes, we have accessible toilets in the Threshing Barn and Farmhouse and one fully accessible bedroom too.
Can we bring our dog?
Certainly and he/she can stay with you overnight too if you’d like.
What's the barn like in Winter time?
Absolutely gorgeous! We love Winter weddings and we make sure the barn is nice and toasty and have lots of pretty fairy lights. The log burner in the barn bar makes all the difference. In December we bring in a traditional style Christmas Tree.
Are there any local suppliers that you work with?
Yes, please ask us and we’ll email a full list of our friends 🙂
Getting hitched in a hurry?
Book now to get married in December 2023, January, February or March 2024 and get free ceremony room hire! To find out more give our events team a call on 01332 862 409. Discounts are also available on dates falling within the next 6 months. Get in touch for more information.
Sunday 7th January 2024
Friday 12th January 2024
Saturday 13th January 2024
Sunday 14th January 2024
Friday 19th January 2024
Sunday 21st January 2024
Friday 26th January 2024
Saturday 27th January 2024
Sunday 28th January 2024
Friday 2nd February 2024
Saturday 3rd February 2024
Sunday 4th February 2024
Friday 9th February 2024
Friday 23rd February 2024
Friday 1st March 2024
Saturday 2nd March 2024
Sunday 3rd March 2024
Friday 8th March 2024
Saturday 9th March 2024
Sunday 10th March 2024
Friday 15th March 2024
Saturday 16th March 2024
Sunday 17th March 2024
Saturday 23rd March 2024
Sunday 24th March 2024
Sunday 31st March 2024